List of best GMAT Test Prep Books for 2013 is here. GMAT Exam can be aced with good study plan and methodical preparation. To get good GMAT Score (700+), you need good good GMAT test prep guide and study plan that suits your prep style.
GMAT test prep book will help you with strategies, learning test format, question types. Good study plan will help you improve your GMAT knowledge to improve your score.
There are several good GMAT test prep books. Here is a list of Best GMAT Books 2013.
Best GMAT Prep Book 2013
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review
- Manhattan GMAT Set of 8 Strategy Guides
- Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
- Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review
- The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible
- Manhattan Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide (comes as part of Manhattan set of 8 Guide)
- Kaplan GMAT 800: Advanced Prep for Advanced Students
- Integrated Reasoning and Essay GMAT Strategy Guide
- Kaplan GMAT Essentials 2013
- Manhattan GMAT Test Simulator with Marker
GMAT Prep Books for Beginners
So, which GMAT book? I have listed 10 Best GMAT prep book for 2013. How about GMAT Book for Beginners?
If you are just starting to study for GMAT, get the Manhattan GMAT Set of 8 Strategy Guides. Each of the 8 guides comes with access to an online GMAT Practice tests of 25 questions and 6 online tests.
Comment from Amazon about this book.
Those who don’t have time to invest and just need a basic understanding of the test. Manhatten really caters to those who are trying to get above a 600 (if not above a 700) on the GMAT.
These 8 Books books don’t provide short cuts to score 700+ score, instead they methodically cover each sections in GMAT Test. This is ranked at #2 Best GMAT Prep book 2013.
Official GMAT Guide – Review
Here is a review posted in Amazon about The Official Guide for GMAT Review
- 907 real GMAT questions retired from past tests (158 new questions in this edition). The total has not changed
- Practice questions are organized by level of difficulty
- Practice questions follow actual GMAT test patterns (it’s great to have one’s ear trained, esp. in verbal)
- Contains a 100-question diagnostic test
- Overview of the Integrated Reasoning section (50 questions)
Official Guide is Must have for any Test Prep. I would say Best GMAT prep book 2013 would be The Official Guide for GMAT Review.
Based on your area of weakness and target GMAT score, you may have to buy few more GMAT Prep books. Check the list of best GMAT test prep books above. Read the reviews from other test takers. Buy few books and start your GMAT test preparation.
If you have good Verbal and Math skills, then you could get away with just few books, but if you are scoring 500 in practice tests and target GMAT score is 700+, then consider buying feew more GMAt study books.