To be considered Physical Therapist (PT) or Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) one should have passed National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE) for physical therapists. This exam is based on a comprehensive practice analysis conducted to determine critical knowledge, skills and abilities of physical therapists along with other requirements.
- National Physical Therapy Examination Review & Study Guide - O’Sullivan
- Blue Book: IER Exam Preparation Physical Therapy Course Manual 3.0
- Red Book: Physical Rehabilitation (O’Sullivan, Physical Rehabilitation)
- Orthopedic Physical Assessment – Magee
- Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques – Kisner
- PTEXAM: The Complete Study Guide – Scott & Giles
If you follow other books or recommend other NPTE books, do leave a comment. Above listed books were highly recommends by previous NPTE test takers.