Here is a quick about the book SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps book review.
[schema type="review" url="http://www.happyschoolsblog.com/SAT2400in7Steps" name="SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps" description="In SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps, Shaan shares the proven strategies, winning preparation plans, and high-scoring methods he used to reach a perfect score." rev_name="SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps: Perfect-Score Student Reveals How to Ace the Test " rev_body="Shaan clearly gives step by step guide to improve your SAT scores. " author="Shaan Patel" pubdate="2012-06-19" user_review="5" min_review="1" max_review="5" ]
Shaan Patel reached out to me few months back and after few email exchanges, I requested Shaan to send me a copy SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps for free. I received a physical copy of SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps Review within 24 hours after requesting a review copy.
Here is an Amazing stat that is going to blow your mind away.
- Number of SAT Test Taker till 2011 – 9,204,375
- Number of students with perfect score – 1874
- Number of SAT Book authors with prefect score - Just One (Shaan Patel)
I’m always a huge fan of reading and learning from the experience of others. That’s the same reason, why you are reading Happy Schools Blog.
Majority of the information shared here is based on real-life experiences.
SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps Review
SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps book starts with 4 Key principles to get high score in SAT
- Principle 1 – Learn 2400 Strategies
- Principle 2 – Study 2400 Examples
- Principle 3 - Complete 2400 practice problem sets
- Principle 4 – Concentrate on 2400 Reviews
Most surprising part of SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps follows the 4 key principles that I don’t typically see in other test prep books.
Which is, list of things you need before you start preparing for SAT.
Most SAT test prep books claim that only book you need is their book. But, that’s not the case with SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps.
Content Overview : SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps Review
- When to start preparing for SAT
- How to pace your SAT preparation - You can use the 6 Phase Test prep schedule
- When to start preparing for SAT
- Which Diagnostic test to take before starting your SAT prep to estimate your current skill level
- Followed by General 2400 Strategies
- Specific strategies for each SAT section
- SAT Essay Strategy
- Reading and sentence completion
- Strategy to Analyze answers
- Checklist of SAT on Test Day
- Shaan’s SAT Test Day
Book is arranged in following way
- SAT Section Strategy
- Specific Example for Each strategy
- Practice Test for each section
I strongly recommend any SAT Test taker to buy SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps.
I’m not giving high rating just because, I received free copy of this book. It’s truly well written SAT Test prep book.
The value of test prep book comes with the content and the test prep strategies.
When you analyze the answers incorrect practice questions, Shaan shows which strategy was applied.
During test prep, your skills grow based on your ability to learn from incorrect practice test question analysis.
SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps makes it easier for you to analyze the answers. When it is easy to analyze your mistakes, you can learn, remember and improve your skills.
Did you find my SAT 2400 in Just 7 Steps Review helpful?
Related Keywords : “sat 2400 in just 7 steps pdf”, “sat 2400 in just 7 steps ebook”, “sat 2400 in just 7 steps download”.