- Graduate School Application (Online or Paper)
- If submitting Application Online, send confirmation page
- Application Fee ( if paying by check or draft)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume [ Resume - India vs US ]
- Bank Statement
- Financial Affidavit
- First and Last Page of your Passport
- Copy of GRE and TOEFL Score Report
- Extra Curricular Certificates
- Portfolio (if any)
- Abstract of your research paper and projects
- Index Page of Documents
Some of you might argue, it’s not required to send copy of GRE and TOEFL score report, but it’s good idea to send 2 additional pages. It’s not going to cost you much, eventhough universities require scores to be forward by ETS.
So, if you think above list is missing some documents, leave a comment below. Also, if you any questions on how to send the above documents, let us know, more instructions can be included here.
You can get access to Flow Chat for Fall and Spring admission timeline from the Students Guide to USA [ Ebook] if you subscribe to free newsletter.