One of HSB Fans sent us copy of his college admission and Research Assistantship offer letter from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities which was mailed with I-20.
- Degree – Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- GRE Score – 1260 (q790 + v470)
- Academics – 75%
- 1 Paper Presentation
It’s not very good GRE Score, but fan had very strong SOP, Recos and Projects. Also 1 paper presentation comes in handy.
Research Assistantship Offer
Offer letter includes the following details
- Salary of $16,347
- Free Tuition fees upto 14 credits
- 95% of Health Insurance cost paid
- 20 Hours of work per week.
Sample Research Assistantship Letter
Please free feel to share any admission letters you have received from universities (with or without aid). Also, if you apply with 1260 in GRE, it will not get you scholarship or assistantship. All your profile factors will be considered.