Hey there, welcome to Happy Schools Blog.
We’re very glad you’re here, and can’t wait to see what you’ve got to say about the strategies, information, ideas, principles, and practices that we write about nearly everyday.
Before you write your comments, please take a moment to look over the helpful guidelines below.
Commenting – Do’s
Here’s the type of stuff we love:
- Wickedly smart ideas that expand on an article’s premise
- Funny, relevant references or jokes that carry the conversation forward
- Useful (not stupid or ugly) criticism
- Any combination of the above
Here are some examples (not comprehensive, but you’ll get the idea) of types of comments that’ll ensure your failure to communicate, at least on Happy Schools Blog:
- Keywords in the name field instead of what your mama named you
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Off topic personal or professional rants
- Threatening us or other visitors
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Spammy links back to your latest venture
I posted comments my mistake, can you delete the following comment at this page?
Nope. We don’t go back to delete any comments. Think twice before posting the comment.
Can you atleast edit, remove my name in the comments?
No editing or removing comments after your comment is approved and published.
The information in this blog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confers no rights. This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion. Feel free to challenge and/or disagree with me, or tell me I’ve lost my mind in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever – so keep it polite, please!