Following comment was posted by Alexander, who is studying (Bachelor of Science) Industiral Engineering with special field in Electronics at the Fachhochschule Landshut.
- Go here to learn more about Study in Germany.
Costs of Living per month in Germany
- Accommodation : 200 – 500 Euro (depends)
- Food – 300 to 600 Euros (if you cook yourself about you will spend about 10 Euro a day, if you eat in Mensa you will spend 15 Euro a day, if you eat at restaurants you spend about 20 a day… it depends on livestyle)
- Travel : ~ 50 Euro. There are programs for cheaper travel. Depends on your City.
- Office Supplies ~ 50 Euro (Papers, Pens, Books)
The rest depends on you. You should plan accordingly because you might want to go out on evenings have some party or just get to know the area.
But you should think about at least 600 Euro a month.
If you need to save money. You might pay 800 Euro a month for living and accommodation.
Other Posts by Alexander -
- About Food, Safety and Language By an Engineering Student in Germany
- Study in Germany – Tuition Fees