Question on Low GRE Score
I have GRE Score 850, Can I get student education loan approval to study in US?
GRE Score and loan approval are not related. GRE Score is required by Universities to determine if you are competent enough to study in the University you plan to apply for admission. This is what happens
- Write GRE & TOEFL
- Apply for Admission to Graduate School in US
- Send all required admission documents and forward GRE and TOEFL Score
- If university decides on you eligibility
- If you are admitted, they will send admission acceptance letter and form I-20
- Use I-20 and admission letter to get Student Education Loan
- Use the loan approval to get student Visa ( F-1 Visa)
So, GRE Score is not related to getting education loan. Good GRE Score will help you get into good university/college. Admission from University will help you get student loan. With Admission from good university and education loan approval, you can get student visa. So, you get the connection.