GRE Subject Test in India is offered by ETS only once in 2012 (as per GRE Subject Test center schedule).
Since, the test is offered only one in 2012 in India, GRE Subject test takers MUST plan well in advance to take GRE Subject Test in India.
- GRE Subject Test Date in India 2012 – November 10, 2012
GRE Subject Test in India – Centers
- Bangalore, St Josephs College Commerce
- Coimbatore, South India Textile Research Assoc
- Kolkata, Indian Inst of Psychometry
- Mumbai, Mumbai Teachers Training Coll
- New Delhi, St Michael’s Sr Sch
- Pilani, Birla Inst Tech & Science
- Ranchi, Birla Inst of Tech
GRE Subject Test Registration – Dates
|Test Dates (MM/DD/YY)||Regular Registration Deadline (MM/DD/YY)||Late Registration Deadline1 (MM/DD/YY)||Supplementary Test Center and Monday Administration Registration Deadline2 (MM/DD/YY)||View Scores Online and Scores by Phone Date (MM/DD/YY)||Approximate Score Report Mailing Date (MM/DD/YY)|
You can visit ETS Subject Test site to get additional information about how to register, test fees and sample test materials.
GRE Subject Tests
ETS offers following GRE Subject Test
- Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology
- Computer Science
- Literature in English
Most graduate programs I have seen doesn’t require GRE Subject test.
But, I have seen Graduate admission in Psychology require GRE Subject Psychology test (for MS and PhD).
Also, few PhD programs for Computer Science requires GRE Computer Science test.
If your academic profile doesn’t reflect your true potential, then you can take GRE subject test to strengthen the college admission application.
GRE Subject Test Fees – India
- Subject Tests — worldwide – $150
- Additional Score Report – $25 (per score report forwarded to schools)
GRE Subject Test Registration – Name
Test takers in India have problems while registering for GRE when they have multiple names or no last names in the passports.
Make sure you pay special attention and care to not make any mistakes while registering for GRE.
Do you have any questions about GRE Subject Test in India?