The GRE is offered by Education Testing Service (ETS).
Revised General Test is the most widely accepted by graduate schools around the world.
Revised GRE is offered from August 2011.
What is GRE?
Prospective graduate and business school students can take GRE. test. Schools require GRE test to evaluate applicants for Graduate school admission. GRE General Test provides a common measure for comparing candidates’ qualifications.
GRE scores are used by admissions committee members in addition to applicants academic profile – undergraduate records, recommendation letters, statement of essay and other requirements.
About GRE Test
- GRE Test Contents and Format
- GRE Test Scores and Scoring
- When to Take GRE Test?
- GRE Test Centers
- GRE Test Scoring Explained
- What name to use when registering for GRE?
- Cancelling GRE Scores
GRE Test Prep – Books
GRE Test Prep – Online
Prepare for GRE Test
- 20 Step by Step GRE Exam Study Plan
- 1 Month GRE Exam Study plan
- 2 and 4 months GRE Study Plan
- 6 Months GRE Study Plan
- 50 GRE Test Takers Experience
GRE Scores and Admission
GRE Blog Posts
Follow this link - GRE Test Prep to read over 400 articles posted about GRE including Best GRE Books, Study plan, Test takers experience and much more.