I read this very useful and must read article written by Harley Hahn on What Do Young People Need to Know About Becoming Rich and Successful?
Harley is a writer, philosopher, humorist and computer expert. In all, he has written 30 books that have sold more than 2 million copies, making him the best-selling Internet author of all time.
Top 10 Qualities for Your to Become Rich
- Explain your ideas well, in a logical manner.
- Do not allow yourself to become intimidated by people of wealth, position, or power.
- Know how to negotiate.
- Be knowledgeable about what you are trying to do.
- Be willing to control your spending; use your money thoughtfully, not impulsively.
- No matter what you make, save something.
- Invest wisely and conservatively, not impulsively. Control your investments, even when they are small.
- Ask a lot of questions. Be inquisitive about everything you do.
- When mistakes are made, don’t place blame.
- Don’t be afraid to fail. Be willing to try new things and go into them optimistically.
- Find people who are wiser and better than you, and then delegate. Don’t be afraid to work with people who are strong enough to disagree with you.
- Be generous in deed and in spirit.
I read the article twice, bookmarked it to read it again and again. There are several hidden lines that you may skip by reading it once.
I *strongly* recommend you spend 10 minutes of your time to read What Do Young People Need to Know About Becoming Rich and Successful?
Share this page with your friends, its a must read for any college going student.