I interviewed Shuvajit Bhattacharya, PhD candidate in Geo-Physics in West Virginia University. Here is a short bio about him.,
- Doctoral student in Department of Geology & Geography at West Virginia University, Morgantown, USA.
- Interested in geological exploration of energy resources
- Working with Dr. Tim Carr on exploration of oil shale and gas shale resources
- Worked at Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) in India.
- Master’s degree in Applied Geophysics from IIT, Mumbai
Watch Full Program Here
- Prefer Audio? Great. Right Click here for mp3 format of the interview
- Petrophysics and formation evaluation
- Seismic visualization and interpretation
- Exploration of unconventional resources
- Integrated reservoir characterization
- Stochastic and deterministic geomodeling
- Supervised and unsupervised data classification and prediction