Complete List of Student Visa for USA Mock Interview Q&A.
1. Which university and degree?
University of Kansas PhD in chemistry
2. Why did you select this university?
The area I mostly interested in Chemistry is inorganic chemistry. Kansas University has vast range of researches in that area which is the principle reason for my selection. Also Kansas State is a state which has friendly climate and low cost of living. And also the university is supplying full scholarships with TA or RA for the doctorate students.
3. What is your fees in I-20 for first the year
In the I- 20 it is stated as 600 USD. Amount is very much low because they have approved me a full scholarship and have waived my tuition.
4. How many universities did you apply and list them
1. University of Kansas Admitted
2. Portland State University Admitted
3. Kent State University Waiting
4. Wayne State University Waiting
5. Oregon State University Rejected
6. Iowa State University Rejected
5. Who is going to sponsor your education and how?
The University has approved me a full scholarship with TA and the university is sponsoring me.
6. What will you do after
My carrier goal is to be a lecturer and a researcher. There are many of the private universities are opening in my country. After completion of my PHD when I come back I am sure there will be a massive demand for lecturers. And also chemistry is a field which has many industrial applications so would like to join some research works while teaching.