Following is the list of Top 11 TOEFL Test prep books. It’s not required to buy all 10 TOEFL books, but read the reviews and also find which area you need to improve in TOEFL exam. Buy the couple of books based on your evaluation.
Top 11 TOEFL Books
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM [Must Have]
- Kaplan TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM
- 400 Must-Have Words for the TOEFL [Have]
- Practice Exercises for the TOEFL with Audio CDs
- Cracking the TOEFL iBT with CD
- Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test (Book & CD-ROM)
- Longman TOEFL(R) Test: iBT Student Book with CD-ROM and Answer Key
- Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL Test
- Barron’s TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM and 2 Audio CDs
- NorthStar Building Skills for the TOEFL iBT, Intermediate
- Next Generation TOEFL Test: Advanced Skill Practice Book
TOEFL is required to prove English proficiency for non-native English speakers applying for Graduate school admission, TOEFL is mandatory.
Above listed books are Top TOEFL Test prep books. You don’t have to buy all 11 books. For TOEFL 1 or 2 books are sufficient.