Question : Can you give me a list of universities for aeronautical engineering in USA. I will be applying for next Fall semester.
Here’s list of Top Aeronautical, Aerospace Engineering universities in USA that offers Bachelors, Masters (MS) and PhD Programs in USA.
You can also find specializations within aeronatuical programs at end of the article.
Top Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering Universities
- California Institute of Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Stanford University
- University of Michigan–?Ann Arbor
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Florida
- United States Air Force Academy, Colorado
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Arizona
- United States Naval Academy, Maryland
- Cal Poly–San Luis Obispo, California
List of Aeronautical Schools
If you don’t have profile to get into top schools into Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering, you can consider the following schools
- North Carolina State University
- Everglades University – Aviation Science
- University of Michigan – Aerospace Engineering
- Purdue University – Aviation Management
- Florida Institute Of Technology – Aeronautics
- Illinois Institute Of Technology – Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
There are many more schools that Maters Degree (M.S.) in Aerospace and Aeronautical engineering with major in Aerodynamics or Computational fluid dynamics, Finite element Analysis and many other majors. So, check those schools and see which one best fits your needs.
About Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
At Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, what we do — and do best — is teach the science, practice, and business of the world of aviation and aerospace.
Since it was founded just 22 years after the Wright brothers’ first flight, the University and its graduates have built an enviable record of achievement in every aspect of aviation and aerospace. The curriculum at Embry-Riddle covers the operation, engineering, research, manufacturing, marketing, and management of modern aircraft and the systems that support them.
- Aerospace engineering
- Aviation science
- Business administration
- Human factors and systems
- Mechanical engineering
- Safety science
- Software engineering
- Business administration in aviation management
- electrical and computer engineering
- Engineering physics
- Unmanned and autonomous systems engineering.