Now worries, you will find the Top GRE Books, reviews and recommendations in this article.
Top GRE Books 2013
- Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test – ETS (Must Have)
- Manhattan GRE Prep Books – Set of 8 books. (Must Have)
- 5 lb Book of GRE Practice Problems
- Nova GRE Math Prep Course
- Grubers New GRE Guide
- Kaplan – New GRE : Strategies, Practice, and Review
- Cracking the New GRE with DVD
How to Buy Top GRE Books?
- Step 1 – How many GRE books to buy?
- Step 2 – Top GRE Books 2013
How Many GRE Prep Books to Buy?
This is my recommended number of GRE test prep books to buy.
- GRE Strategies – 2 Books
- GRE Verbal – One Book
- GRE Quantitative – One book
- Practice Tests – 3 to 4 Books
Official GRE Guide from ETS
Don’t take GRE without preparing form Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test – ETS.
This is the first book, any GRE test take should buy and start preparing.
It gives good insight into GRE test sections and contains official practice tests.
Manhattan GRE Guide
Manhattan GRE Prep Books contains 8 books. If you buy this book, then you don’t have to buy other GRE test prep books to learn strategies.
This is a comprehensive books that covers all the questions types in-depth.
If you don’t plan to buy Manhattan GRE Guide, then refer to the following list of GRE books for Quantitative and Verbal sections.
Top GRE Quantitative Books
- Nova’s GRE Math Prep Course (Previously GRE Math Bible) (Must Have)
- Kaplan GRE Exam Math Workbook
Best GRE Books – Verbal Reasoning
- Barrons Essential Words for the GRE
- Kaplan GRE Exam Vocabulary Flashcards
- Kaplan GRE Exam Verbal Workbook